1. You must post these rules
2. Each person has to share 10 things about them
3. Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the persons you
tag will have to answer
4. Choose 10 persons and put their icons on your journal (Hm - nah.)
5. Go to their pages and inform them they are tagged (Nope.)
6. Not something like "You are tagged if you read that" (I don't think so.)
7. You have to legitimately tag 10 people (Heh... no.)
10 things about me:
1. I'm obsessed with green color.
2. I have one pretty chaotic mind.
3. French buldog is the best pet on the world.
4. I like to observe people. If their performance isn't good enough, I simply leave, if I can.
5. I'm highly interested in watching people, who make strange grimaces.
6. I have an invisible imaginary bodyguard. It's pretty calming.
7. The best time for drawing another page of comic is while watching some war document. I don't know why.
8. Ham and sweet biscuits together are edible. Actually, really tasty.
9. I like to be in dark. My eyes are sensitive.
10. I have a skull on my table. His name is Charles. I use him for drawing, you know, anatomy. He has a hat and eyes made of glass marbles.
10 questions from the tager (Yep, this word doesn't exist) :
1. Altair or Ezio? ()
Ooh, these are the assasin guys from the game, huh?
Sorry, didn't play it.
2. Do you wear Glasses?
Yeah. It's necessary. I act and look funny without them.
3. Did you ever get totally addicted by a book? When yes what book and why?
Oh yes, yes, the Discworld series by Terry Pratchett. I'm quite a fan. Clever, funny, interesting fantasy with an ammount of philosofy.
4. Favourite plant?
I like any plants. Preferabely a lot of them, making dark green roof of leaves above me and light green carpet under me.
5. Fav weather?
Gentle rain, grey sky, leaves shaking under the raindrops, blackbird shouting in the background.
6. Why are you on dev?
First of all, some great invisible friends around there...
...Second, it's easier to draw attention to my art this way then making people around me to come and look. Yep, egocentrism is speaking.
7. What makes you Fangasp/beeing fangirlish?
Silhouette of Batman.
8. Chocolate or chips?
Give me the both... yes, together, I don't really care... why are you looking at me like this?
9. Your favorite game?
The two games had formed the way I write now.
The amazing creatures, world and music of Heroes of might and magic.
The humor and pirates of Monkey Island.
Oh, and I like Zelda too.
10. Kiss me
You know, I'll just keep calm and call Batman.
I'm not tagging anybody. The sweetest thing is, I don't have to say why not...